We use various software and toolkits spanning multiple areas of visualization, which includes 3D (Immersive VR), Information and Scientific Visualization. These are either currently installed on one of our systems or there is available in-house expertise.
- Unity3D: Unity3D is a game development platform that can be used to build high-quality 3D games and virtual environments and deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles and various OS.
- Adobe Mixamo: Automated 3D Character creation, modeling and animation.
- Blender: Blender is a free and open source 3D application that supports modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, motion tracking, video editing and game creation.
- Autodesk Maya and 3DS Max: 3D animation, modeling, simulation, and rendering software.
- Reallusion Software: 3D character creation and animation software suite.
- Paraview: ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data analysis and visualization application. Click here for instructions on how to use Paraview. Immersive Paraview is also supported.
- VMD: VMD is a molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting. Click here for instructions on setting up and using VMD.
- VisIt: VisIt is an Open Source, interactive, scalable, visualization, animation and analysis tool. Click here for instructions on how to use VisIt.
Information Visualization and Visual Analytics:
- Gephi: Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. Click here for instructions on how to use Gephi.
- Tableau: Tableau is software that can allow anyone to connect to a spreadsheet or file and create interactive data visualizations. Click here for instructions on how to set up and install Tableau Desktop.